Insurance FAQ

What is a Copay?

  • A copay is an amount that is determined by your insurance carrier and is required to be paid at each visit. This amount varies for each patient based on your insurance policy. Some copays for physical therapy may differ from your copay at your regular doctor.

What is a Deductible?

  • A deductible is a predetermined amount, separate from any copays, set by the insurance carrier that the patient must pay out of pocket before the insurance will begin to cover charges. This is typically an annual amount and is separate from a copay charge. All charges will be applied to a deductible by the insurance until the annual amount is met.
  • If your deductible has not been met, our office requires a minimum payment of $50.00 at each visit. This is to help  you budget your visits to fit your finances, as well as to reduce the amount billed to you after your claims are processed by your insurance. See our office staff for any questions.

What is a Co-Insurance?

  • A co-insurance is a percentage of a claim, determined by your insurance, that the patient is responsible for after the deductible amount has been met or if there is no deductible for the plan. For example, if you have a $500.00 deductible and a 30% coinsurance, once the deductible amount has been met, you will then only be billed 30% of the charge and the insurance will pay the other 70%.

 

 

It is important to know that there are some insurance companies that we are not contracted with for primary coverage. These include:

  • DSHS Apple Health or ProviderOne
  • Molina
  • First Health
  • Humana
  • Sound Path
  • United Healthcare

Excel Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation has two locations!

MasterCard Visa American Express Advance payment Cash on delivery
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Advance Payment, Cash

Bellingham:

4029 Northwest Ave #302

Bellingham, WA 98226

Ph: 360-734-2277

Fax: 360-734-3006

Located in the Mount Baker Imaging building on the third floor

 

Hours of operation:

Monday and Wednesday 08:00am-06:00pm

Tuesday and Thursday 08:00am-05:00pm

Friday 09:00am-06:00pm

 

Ferndale:

1863 Main St #101

Ferndale, WA 98248

Ph: 360-656-6534

Fax: 360-778-1637

Located at Ferndale Station across the street from Locker Room Fitness Training, next door to Dominos. 

 

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday 08:00am-05:00pm, Tuesday closed

 

 

**We are closed daily from 01:00pm-02:00pm for lunch. Outside of business hours feel free to leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible. 

 

 

info@excelptandsport.com​

Future Closures:

President's Day- Feb 18

Memorial Day - May 27

Independence Day - July 4

Labor Day - Sept. 2

Thanksgiving - Nov. 28-29

Christmas Eve - Early close Dec. 24

Christmas Day - Dec. 25

Print Print | Sitemap
© Excel Physical Therapy

Call

E-mail

Directions